Kami adalah komuniti laman web yang prihatin terhadap perkembangan dan pembangunan minda rakyat Sabah secara positif demi generasi kini dan akan datang.
macam bunyi orang sedang flower season nie tau..Macamana ya. Kepada yang berpengalaman, bantulah memberi tips yang
perlu untuk memulakan menunjukkan sayang kita kepada orang yang
seorang lelaki menunjukkan cintanya kepada perempuan kah atau sebaliknya. hal ini perlu jelas kerana perbezaan gender bererti perbezaan penerimaan dan penghayatan kepada cinta itu sendiri.sogokualalumpur wrote:Macamana ya. Kepada yang berpengalaman, bantulah memberi tips yang perlu untuk memulakan menunjukkan sayang kita kepada orang yang disayangi.
mayangsari wrote:saya rasa dari lelaki kepada ppuan bah maksud si sogoKL ni..dia kan lelaki..ko lelaki bah kan sogo?
kalau ppuan , sa minta maaf lah..
korrud wrote:some tips for U, Me and Us:
- Be yourself. Don't play roles and don't try to act like the cliché lovers you've seen in movies or shows. Play your own music when it comes to showing love.
- Use as few words as possible. Let your love shine through your actions and behaviors.
- Try to be unpredictable.You can make him/her think you're not enthusiastic about something he/she likes, and then surprise him/her by doing something about it at the most unexpected time.
- Make a small unexpected comment or sentence about your own feelings at an appropriate time that is also emotionally penetrative, especially with a tone showing you're not waiting for a response.
- Remember what you've said and in fact claimed. Your actions are going to prove or disprove it and he/she is waiting to see whether you keep your word or not.
- Think and act spontaneously, Do be prepared (like you're reading this), but don't exactly pre-plan anything.
- Use the circumstances coming up to show your love. When you do it during a normal talk or in normal situations, it won't impress him/her. It will be sort of cliché. So use the situations that come up. When you choose circumstances to show your love, it's like you pick a tool for doing it and believe me:it's a good tool.
- Show your love to others by showing your love for what they really like or to what interests them. This is another impressive tool. Learn how to use it.
- Some people recognize or show love in different ways. For example, some people may show their love by kissing and touching, while another person may show love by doing things or just having quality time with the one they love.
- You'll have to think about your own versions of showing love or you'll fall into the trap of copying existing clichés. The more customized and personal you make it, the more real and effective it becomes.
- A very important skill to show love is "listening". When you listen, you pick up things that the person you love tells you, such as their likes, their dreams, etc. You can later use this information to surprise them with something special that you can do for them. The ideas can be tailored to your or your recipient's personality(ies).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum