NUNUK RAGANG, SABAH MALAYSIA ( RED BANYAN TREE )
Sokonglah laman web tempatan Sabah dengan cara mendaftar dan melibatkan diri dalam perbincangan forum Nunuk Ragang ini. Kalau bukan anda siapa lagi yang akan menyokong generasi kini? Bersama kita membina negeri Sabah yang maju dan makmur melalui perbincangan yang positif dan mudah-mudahan mampu meningkatkan minda generasi kini dan akan datang. Admin Nunuk Ragang

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sokonglah laman web tempatan Sabah dengan cara mendaftar dan melibatkan diri dalam perbincangan forum Nunuk Ragang ini. Kalau bukan anda siapa lagi yang akan menyokong generasi kini? Bersama kita membina negeri Sabah yang maju dan makmur melalui perbincangan yang positif dan mudah-mudahan mampu meningkatkan minda generasi kini dan akan datang. Admin Nunuk Ragang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kami adalah komuniti laman web yang prihatin terhadap perkembangan dan pembangunan minda rakyat Sabah secara positif demi generasi kini dan akan datang.

You are not connected. Please login or register

strava fitness and fatigue and form readings

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

niksonkhattab

New NR Members
New NR Members

Hi

I can't say that the Strava system is probably spot on but it must be an indicator of the ''overall'' situation for guys like me that can't afford a coach and are new to ''training'' the body as best they can but.....how does one read it and understand it?

I assume that a high score in fitness is good and a high score in fatigue is bad. My fitness score is 42 right now and fatigue just above at 44. Form at -3 (minus 3). But I need to understand them as I do not want to over train or under train.

Looking back at last month I had a reading of fitness 41, fatigue 66 and form minus 25. I am 53 yrs of age and cycled all my life. Resting HR of 42 and max of 173. But I know I need to get to grips with staying on top of ''readings'' and ''indicators'' no matter how basic they are.

I guess to get fatigue down but keep fitness I ride at lower intensities for a week? Sort of recovery time?

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13065240

Device Explainer Video

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum